Detox Shower Scrub
- Made of activated charcoal and salt
- Exfoliate dead skin
- Detox skin from all impurities
- Whiten and lighten skin in time
- Treat body acne
- Treat body odor
Texture: Fine Grain
- Made of activated charcoal, fine mineral salts and tea tree oil and soap base.
- Soap base: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide,
Activated Charcoal :
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolize, adsorbed or absorbed by the body. Activated charcoal powder is proven to adsorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances, which makes it a popular ingredient in beauty care.
Fine Mineral Salt :
Excellent exfoliating treatment, the texture is smooth to the touch, as you want it to gently slough off the dead skin cells, not scratch the skin. It can also be used as a rub to exfoliate and soften tough skin.
Natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin. Massage the salt off gently in the shower as you bathe. This will not only help detoxify your skin, but will help exfoliate dead skin cells as you rinse it off.
Increased circulation, antiseptic effects, soft skin without a greasy feel and reduction in fluid retention.
- Treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Soap Base :
- For cleansing and lather.
Direction to use
In the shower, scoop the scrub from the jar with your fingers and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away dull skin cells. Rinse well and pat dry. Best use with loofah or sponge.