Summer Crave Shower Scrub
- Made of pineapple fruit extract and salt
- Gently exfoliate and brighten skin
- Helps even out skin tone,
- Calm, soothe, and and help moisturise the skin.
Texture: Fine Grain
- Made of Pineapple Fruit Extract, Jojoba Oil, Mineral Salts & Soap Base
- Soap base: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide,
Pineapple Fruit Extract :
- A goodie fruit extract coming from the lovely pineapple. It contains a bunch of good-for-the-skin stuff: bromelain and fruit acids have mild exfoliant properties, and fruit sugars and amino acids give the pineapple fruit nice moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Helps to lighten the skin and make it more smooth.
Fine Mineral Salt :
Excellent exfoliating treatment, the texture is smooth to the touch, as you want it to gently slough off the dead skin cells, not scratch the skin. It can also be used as a rub to exfoliate and soften tough skin.
Natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin. Massage the salt off gently in the shower as you bathe. This will not only help detoxify your skin, but will help exfoliate dead skin cells as you rinse it off.
Increased circulation, antiseptic effects, soft skin without a greasy feel and reduction in fluid retention.
- It can relieve sunburns. Vitamin E, a strong antioxidant, helps reduce inflammation and speed up cell regeneration both in the body and skin, making jojoba oil a great treatment for sunburn.
- helps diminish dullness and boost skin's glow.
- It moisturizes dry skin. Due to its ability to act just like our skin’s natural oils, it balances the body’s oils by tricking the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil.
Soap Base :
- For cleansing and lather.
Direction to use
In the shower, scoop the scrub from the jar with your fingers and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away dull skin cells. Rinse well and pat dry. Best use with loofah or sponge.